Join New York’s largest Cannabis Community, High NY, as we feature 2 dynamic educational programs:
Angel Investment Overview + Q&A featuring Alain Bankier:
- Partner in New York Angels, one of the longest running active angel groups in New York City and has invested over $ 95 million in entrepreneurial ventures
- ArcView Investor
- Former CEO of The Manischewitz Company, a leading international Kosher food brand.
Cannabis & Public Health Panel:
- Dr. Sue Sisley – Featured in many worldwide media outlets including CNN, Al Jazeera America, Washington Post New York Times, The Huffington Post, The Daily Beast, VICE, Military Times, etc. She has been invited to speak all over the world about the BARRIERS TO US CANNABIS RESEARCH. She’s a leading Cannabis and PTSD researcher.
- Dr. Julie Holland – Dr. Julie Holland is a board-certified psychiatrist in New York City. Featured on NBC, ABC, CNN, MTV, VH1, WSJ and more. She’s the author of “Moody Bitches” “The Pot Book” “Weekends At Bellevue” and more.
- Dr. David Nathan- A distinguished Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association, Dr. Nathan graduated magna cum laude from Princeton University. He received his M.D. from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, where he distinguished himself in the development of medical education software.
About High NY:
With over 1,300 members and growing, High NY is New York’s largest community of cannabis activists, entrepreneurs, and enthusiasts. Our monthly events are designed to inspire a new class of leaders, foster creative collaboration, and raise awareness around Cannabis topics.
Snacks and refreshments will be provided. Additional event details are available here.