THC oil vs CBD oil? Which one is better?
What is the difference, anyway?
Times have changed and to be honest, more and more people are starting to believe in the health benefits that cannabis promises. And why should they not, since cannabis has been used for centuries to cure different symptoms caused by different conditions. And although not all of us are ready to deep in the water of smoking marijuana to improve our health, most of us are more open to trying the different cannabis oils. Yes, there is more than one type of cannabis oil, and you need to know the difference between all types before you go ahead and try one. It is because not all cannabis oils cause psychoactive effects. Some of them do, some of them do not. However, you have made the first step regarding being open to trying something new to reduce your symptoms, and now it is our turn to offer you all the information needed about THC and CBD oils like some of the most commonly used ones.
What should you know about THC and CBD oil?
Both THC and CBD oils are produced using cannabis. On the one hand, THC or also known as Tetrahydrocannabinol is the main psychoactive compound found in cannabis. THC is responsible for the feeling of relaxation, hunger, fatigue and reduced aggression that you are feeling when using any type of cannabis. On the other hand, CBD or also known as Cannabidiol is another psychoactive compound, however, has less influence in comparison with THC. CBD causes reduced anxiety, reduced inflammation, and reduced psychoactive symptoms. As you may conclude knowing all of this, CBD is more commonly used in medical terms because of the reduced psychoactive symptoms that it causes. When using CBD oil, you get the chance to go on with your usual routine without feeling anxious and tired among the other characteristic psychoactive symptoms that CBD causes. Can you guess which oil you should use to treat the different causes of joint pain? If you have guessed CBD oil, then you are right! Let’s review the most common conditions in which the THC and CBD oil are being used.
In which conditions are the THC and CBD oil being used?
The main difference between the THC and CBD oil is in the effects that they are causing. One other difference is in the conditions that they are being used. Let’s review the conditions in which the THC oil is being used first.
- During chemotherapy – The THC oil is commonly using during the period of receiving chemotherapy since the THC can reduce nausea and vomiting and increase the appetite of the patient. Nausea, vomiting and low appetite are common side effects from chemotherapy which cause huge difficulties for the patients.
- AIDS – This is another condition in which the THC oil is being used because of its ability to increase the appetite and reduce nausea and vomiting and with that to alleviate the symptoms caused by AIDS.
- After a spinal injury – Tremors are common side effects that occur after a spinal injury. However, this is not something that cannot be solved with the help of some THC oil. The THC oil is also confirmed to reduce the tremors caused by Parkinson’s disease.
These are just three of the most common conditions treated with the use of THC oil. Now let’s review three of the most common conditions treated with the use of CBD oil.
- Different types of Arthritis – The CBD oil has anti-inflammatory properties which mean that it can reduce the inflammation. As you may know, when dealing with Arthritis, inflammation is the main problem that causes all the other symptoms. Luckily, inflammation is not a problem for the CBD oil as it will reduce it gradually.
- Depression and anxiety – These two mental problems are nothing that the CBD oil cannot solve. Because it causes little to no psychoactive symptoms, the CBD oil will not add up to your already sensitive condition but on the contrary – it will successfully reduce the anxiety and will lift up your mental state a bit decreasing the symptoms of depression.
- Schizophrenia – Schizophrenia might have been a difficult condition to control, however, that statement is not true anymore now that we have the CBD oil to help us. The CBD oil will successfully reduce your photoactive symptoms caused by Schizophrenia and help you return to your normal life.
As you may conclude, there is a difference between the THC and CBD oil although both of them are produced using cannabis in general. As we mentioned earlier, CBD oil causes little to no psychoactive symptoms as compared with the THC oil which you can use if you want to relax and enjoy the characteristic effects of cannabis use. And since there are certain differences in the symptoms that the THC and CBD oils are causing, that means that there are certain differences in their use. What you need to remember is always to get informed about the type of cannabis oil that you are thinking about using and especially the effects that it causes since the oil that you might have in mind might not be exactly beneficial to your condition. Cannabis oils can treat different types of Arthritis and the symptoms of depression, you just need the right type. We hope that you have successfully learned what you wanted about these two most commonly used types of cannabis oils and we wish you a safe and beneficial usage in the future.