Top 5 Cannabis Strains for Euphoria
Everyone can benefit from feelings of euphoria, which can be described as an overwhelming feeling of well-being, happiness, and joy. In a state of euphoria, you feel free from any stress, safe, and more carefree.
Experiencing euphoria is one of the best parts of being human. A sense of euphoria can be brought about by certain aspects of life, such as exciting life events, achievements, sexual satisfaction, love, eating delicious food, exercise, and so much more. But guess what? Certain strains of cannabis can also naturally induce a sense of euphoria!
These cannabis strains are renowned for euphoric abilities, which can come in handy whether you’re a recreational or medical user. They are particularly beneficial for patients suffering from chronic illnesses, cancer, depression, stress, and anxiety.
Check out these top 5 strains for euphoria:
- Green Crack is a valuable strain for its therapeutic and recreational benefits. This sativa has a flavor that oscillates between sweet and spicy, and its uplifting effects will have you feeling euphoric in no time. Green Crack is popular for being so energetic and giving you a head high that induces happiness, completely contrary to its name! It’s also an ideal wake-and-bake strain as it’s known to give one of the strongest head highs ever. Green Crack is perfect for use during the day, and it will help give you the focus and invigoration that you need to churn out tasks while enjoying a euphoric state of mind. Medicinally, Green Crack is used to treat depression, fatigue, pain, and stress.
- Super Sour Diesel is one of the most popular sativa strains out there. It’s extremely popular among medical cannabis patients because aside from its pungent aroma, it delivers an exciting sense of euphoria. It will help keep you energetic, without a heavy body feeling or couch lock. Super Sour Diesel is a legendary strain if you’re looking for a delicious, truly euphoric experience that’s hard to beat. Super Sour Diesel is also used to treat depression, fatigue, nausea, stress, and pain.
- Purple Kush is one of the most powerful indica strains in the world. If you’re looking to enjoy that exhilarating and elating effect from cannabis right before bed, this strain is highly recommended. Ideal for evening medication, Purple Kush is also a delight to smoke: it has a strong flowery taste with grape undertones. Many users report feeling high after smoking Purple Green Crack for as long as two hours, which makes it pretty much the perfect strain if you want to experience euphoria after a long and stressful day at work. It will also help you go to sleep, since it’s widely used to treat insomnia. Warning: this might give you the munchies though, so be prepared to have your favorite snacks on hand. Purple Kush is medicinally used to treat depression, headaches, pain, and stress.
- OG Kush is a celebrated hybrid, known for many things and one of them is the powerful euphoric high it delivers. It’s considered extremely popular even among celebrity cannabis enthusiasts, so it’s easy to find OG Kush at most dispensaries. Despite being a hybrid, many users enjoy the ecstatic buzz OG Kush gives during the evenings when you’re looking to wind down. OG Kush delivers a kind of euphoria that might leave you spaced out in pure bliss, so if you’re trying to stop thinking of a problem that’s been bugging you, this is the ideal strain for you. OG Kush is also used to treat depression, insomnia, lack of appetite, stress, and pain.
- Blue Dream is a sativa dominant hybrid that users love especially when it comes to mixing creative pursuits while high. This strain relaxes every cell, while sending body and mind into deep states of euphoria unlike any other. Blue Dream has a delicious blueberry aroma thanks to its Blueberry parent. This strain is recommended for morning or social use because it will give you the energy that you need to talk to people. It’s also well-loved because it has the ability to efficiently alter your mood and take you to a blissful state within just a few minutes. Medical patients love Blue Dream for its versatile properties and quick-acting relief especially when it comes to treating depression, pain, nausea, and more.